Sunday, September 15, 2013

Catching Up

I got a little behind on classroom posts because I received a lovely stomach virus which seemed to last forever ! It started last Thursday evening after our cross country meet and lasted until the following Tuesday!!! I started feeling better that Saturday and went to a friends baby shower which may have been a bad idea because I had to miss school  on Monday I was feeling so bad. Poor Mrs. Douglas has really had to work hard this past week, but she is amazing and made me feel so much better about having to miss.

The second reason I am behind 2 weeks is because of this. 


This is called ADD people and I am a classic case as my precious husband would say. I have a difficult time finishing tasks hence why you see books from last weeks lesson where I left them on my way to the bookshelf because I got side tracked into making an example for a craft next week. Then there is the lesson plan left on the table on my way to turn it in which I like to do on Fridays because I will inevitably forget to do Monday morning. 

Hee Hee If you look closely you can see one of my precious angels sleeping in the background. Nap time is when I get almost all of my planning done.

This is why pre lesson prep is super important for me and this is also why I do what I do. I understand children with learning difficulties because I was one and I still am. School was not easy for me, but I made it through and if I can help 1 baby through their school journey then I am doing my job. 

I am hoping to finish both posts this weekend so I will be back on track for next weeks lesson on The Farm. 

1 comment: