Monday, December 2, 2013

Gobble Till You Wobble

Snce our week got cut short because of a wonderful Health Insurance meeting we decided to just have some fun this week.

 We needed something to wear for our feast later in the day so we made some super cute Turkey hats.

The week before we made these cute Thanksgiving place mats so we used those to set our table and decorated with the cute toilet paper turkeys the kiddos had made in art class.

I think everyone enjoyed our Thanksgiving Feast. We had so many yummy foods to share. 

Tuesday we thought it would be fun just to have a relaxing day and just have some fun so we read a few Thanksgiving books and watched A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving.

I just want to say how Thankful I am for each and everyone of my babies and I am especially thankful for Mrs. Ann and Mrs. Caroline. Our classroom is so amazing and I couldn't imagine being anywhere else than with you guys each and everyday!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment